TATA SKY WORLD SCREEN
Tata Sky Limited ('Tata Sky') is launching a new service, Tata Sky World Screen ('Service'), for its Eligible Subscribers on 16th March 2018. Eligible Subscriber shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status.
- As part of the promotion for the launch of the Service, Tata Sky is offering Tata Sky World Screen Preview ('Offer'), for free, for the initial period of 7 (seven) days, from 9th March 2018 to 15th March 2018, to its Subscribers who have an Active Account Status and a HD connection.
- Tata Sky World Screen Preview is an exclusive sampling scheme to experience the Service. This Offer can be availed by pressing #200 on the remote or through Tata Sky Mobile App, during the Offer period.
- Under the launch plan, Tata Sky will offer Tata Sky World Screen to its Eligible Subscribers for Rs 75/- per month till the time the Service is withdrawn by Tata Sky.
To avail this Service, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the Service after 10:00 hours of 16th March 2018 by any of the following methods:
- Missed call: Eligible Subscribers having HD, HD PVR, Transfer, 4K connection can give a missed call on 92002 92002 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’). Eligible Subscribers having SD connection can give a missed call on 92703 92703 from the Registered Mobile Number ('RMN').
- Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633
- By selecting the subscription option through Digital Campaigns on various social media sites.
- By booking the same on receiving a call from the call center.
- In HD, the Eligible Subscribers must press #200 on remote to access the Service. In SD, the Eligible Subscribers must press #201 on remote to access the Service. Additionally, the Service can be accessed though Tata Sky Mobile App.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms And Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents that may be all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as ‘Subscription Contract’.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the Service, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information which may be asked by Tata Sky from the Eligible Subscribers including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Eligible Subscribers to avail the Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers is not able to view the Service due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Service, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated herein and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through the Eligible Subscribers waives any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through the Eligible Subscribers undertakes to releases, indemnifies and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document.
- This Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.