- Tata Sky Limited (Tata Sky) has introduced a special offer called the Tata Sky Telugu Cinema (Offer) for its Eligible Subscribers from 14th August 2018. Tata Sky Telugu Cinema is a service provided by Tata Sky for showcasing the biggest blockbusters of Tollywood with premieres before television.
- This Offer is open for all Tata Sky subscribers including first time users and shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status (' Eligible Subscribers'). The Offer is available in both High Definition (HD) as well as Standard Definition (SD) channels.
Under this Offer, Tata Sky will offer Tata Sky Telugu Cinema Pack ('Pack') to its Eligible Subscribers at the below rates:
Rates for subscription via Call Centre
SD box First 5 days free, followed by Rs 45/month HD box – with HDAF First 5 days free, followed by Rs 45/month HD box – without HDAF First 5 days free, followed by Rs 60/month
Rates for subscription via modes other than Call Centre
SD box 45/month HD box – with HDAF 45/month HD box – without HDAF 60/month
- Rates for subscription via Call Centre
To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must subscribe to the Offer on 14th August, 2018 by using any of the following methods:
- Missed call: By giving a missed call on 8880588805 from the Registered Mobile Number ('RMN') of the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633 (Call Centre).
- SMS: By sending SMS – 'ADD TATE' for SD box, 'ADD TATE' for HD Box with HDAF, 'ADD HDTS' for HD box without HDAF to 56633.
- By availing the Offer through any outbound calls received in relation to this Offer through any Tata Sky out bound Call Centre.
After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to view Tata Sky Telugu Cinema by:
- Pressing Active (or Apps) button on Tata Sky remote and selecting Tata Sky Telugu Cinema
- or accessing channel no. 1401 (HD) and channel no. 1402 (SD).
- The Offer shall not be free for Mega Pack subscribers and the service shall not be available on Tata Sky application.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms and Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract'.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible subscriber to any network operator. Any dispute about the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked from the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers are not able to view the Offer due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- The Eligible Subscriber hereby understands and gives his/ her irrevocable consent to Tata Sky to exchange and/or share the personal information collected by Tata Sky of the Eligible Subscriber with any third party.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Tata Sky Telugu Cinema service, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through them shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to forfeit the Offer in the event it is found by Tata Sky that any information provided by the Eligible Subscribers is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by them.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer.
- The terms of the Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and/or settle any disputes in connection with this Offer.